We’re looking for more members like you!
Our Member Referral Program helps the Chamber grow and contributes to the vitality of our business community. A larger membership base strengthens the Chamber’s voice advocating on issues of importance, enhances services for our members, and provides more business connections. When a business or organization you referred joins the Chamber, you will receive a $25 credit toward registration fees, sponsorships and advertising opportunities for the Chamber OR applied to your membership dues. There is no limit to the number of referrals you can make!
How does it work?
Identify a business, vendor, or acquaintance who could benefit from Chamber membership.
- Complete this form.
- A Chamber director or staff member will contact the referred business.
- If your referral joins the Chamber within 90 days of receiving the referral form, and pays for one full year of membership dues, you will receive a credit of $25 to your Chamber account.
Referral Terms and Conditions
- When we contact the referred business, we will mention you or your company as the referring business.
- There is no limit to the number of referrals you can make.
- If a referral company is submitted more than once, the Chamber will honor the first referring party only.
- Your $25 credit may be used toward Chamber registration fees, sponsorships and advertising opportunities or applied to your membership dues.
- The referring member must be in good standing with current year’s dues fully paid.