The Delaware County Chamber of Commerce is seeking applicants as a part-time bookkeeper. The position is expected to be approximately ten to fifteen hours per month.
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Interested applicants should contact Chamber President Ray Pucci (firstname.lastname@example.org) immediately. The position will be filled as soon as a desirable candidate has been identified.